Because our products are delivered via digital download we are unable to offer refunds or returns once the download link has been provided (this policy is an industry standard for digital assets). Your unique download link is provided instantly after your purchase to the email you provide at checkout - making all sales final.
We are unable to provide refunds for any of the following reasons:
- You do not know how to use the product,
- You do not have Final Cut Pro X,
- You do not have an Apple computer,
- The product is not compatible with your version of FCPX
- You do not know how to install the product, (please follow our installation tutorial)
- You've purchased a product by accident,
- A family member purchased the product without your knowledge
- You've changed your mind,
- You forgot to apply the discount code,
- You've downloaded the product but no longer want it.
Please ensure you have read product descriptions carefully before buying, use our product videos & examples as a representation of what our plugins can do and decide whether it is the right product for you prior to purchase.
To prevent file sharing, each file is limited to 3 download attempts. However, if you run into difficulty while downloading and exceed your download limit, please do contact us at hello@FCPXFullAccess.com and we will assist you further.
Some files also have a 72 hour expiration limit to prevent file sharing. Again, if you have failed to access your download link before the 72-hour expiration limit, then please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to send you a new link for your download: hello@FCPXFullAccess.com
Please refer to our Technical Assistance page for help
If you are still having difficulty, please do get in touch and we will be happy to help; hello@FCPXFullAccess.com